Super kicks Super kicks

Look up "animators survival guide" mate. Im sure you can find a e-reader version online.

kaushalshah responds:

Thanks for an honest feedback!

The Wizard Children The Wizard Children

How very british XD. Loved it.

Dooumb Dooumb

It was alright... for a rotoscope.

Mega-Hurtz Mega-Hurtz

I think you really let yourself down with this piece.

The script was terrible, the plot was non-existent, the characters looked like a 5 year old drew them, the animation was dogshit and the sound made my ears bleed, you should feel ashamed of yourselves.

Furthermore..... wait...

wait...

this is my cartoon...

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU-

kobbler responds:

GET THE FUCK AAAAAAATTAAA HERE!!!!!!!

Shadow of the Animators Shadow of the Animators

I feel exactly like this!

one day... :'(

TerminalMontage responds:

One day! :D

Eternal Saturday Eternal Saturday

This should have got daily first. Refreshing to see something made purely out of experimentation rather than the same regurgitated shit. Make more please, keep me sane.

Arnold's Automobile Rent Arnold's Automobile Rent

Really funny, The script was really good, your a pretty funny guy, you know that? I think you can improve on a few things though.

1. Do some artwork for your title screen, Its really ...brown.. and boring.
2. Your characters are stuck in place! make them move their heads when they speak at least.
3 Work on your artwork! The backgrounds were a little basic. Maybe TOO basic, put some detail in there man!

Work on those things and it'll improve the overall look of your work a TON. It'll be cool seeing more stuff from you, keep it up.

(Also put flash ads on your toons, you may as well make a little cash if you can, so why not?)

JulianCheese responds:

Thanks for the feedback.
I've been told about making the characters move more etc a few times now, i'll definitely be sure to in my next animation... I've also never been great at backgrounds, and looking into getting somebody to help out with just basic things like that.

Also, I try make cash from youtube partnership - thanks for the advice anyway!

Liquid Liquid

Daily 5th ey? ey? ey?

well done :D

Something Else - Ep 1 Something Else - Ep 1

Hello there, new rising star of newgrounds :P

RayWilliamJohnson Dies RayWilliamJohnson Dies

not enough violence

Wasn't very "brutal" if you ask me, more like humane euthanasia than anything. You should take note of psychicpebbles cartoons for examples of brutality.